The Communist Tour of Bucharest takes place as follows:
- every Tuesday, from 2:30 pm
- every Thursday, from 2:30 pm
- every Saturday, from 2:30 pm
- on request for larger or private groups.
We start from the Romanian Patriarchal Cathedral (Aleea Dealul Mitropoliei, close to Unirii Square). The exact meeting point is marked on this map:
Interested in taking a Communist tour of Bucharest? Book one today!
Here is how the meeting place looks like:
To get to the tour starting point from Unirii Square:
- cross the Unirii Boulevard (the large boulevard with fountains)
- climb the hill that leads to the Patriarchy. (car access is usually restricted, as this is a pedestrian area)
Here is how Patriarchy Hill looks like when seen from Unirii Square (just look for a tower and a shinny cupola on a hill, between some Communist apartment buildings):
Pre-booking is required at least 2 hours in advance. Interested in taking a Communist tour of Bucharest? Book one today!
If you get lost or have questions, you can reach me directly at +40742851285 or tourofcommunism [at] gmail [dot] com. You can also use the form below: