Reserve a fascinating walking tour through Bucharest’s Communist history and landmarks, with a knowledgeable, English-speaking guide.
- Buy tickets online via Eventbrite, or
- Call for reservation: +40742851285, or:
- E-mail for reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the tour
In this 3-hour walking tour of Bucharest, you learn about:
- violent beginnings of Communism
- forced nationalization and demolitions
- second largest administrative building in the world
- the unfinished academy for the illiterate
- hidden churches
- places of Communist torture and investigation
- the fall of Communism in Revolution Square
What others think about the tour
Check out our TripAdvisor page for more reviews.
- “The Best Way To Visit Bucharest”
- “The best tour we have been on in Europe”
- “not to miss! excellent guide, well prepared tour”
If you’ve been to the tour already, we would appreciate your honest feedback.
Check out our FAQ page.